With over 50 years industry experience and over 2,000 staff globally, Aristocrat has built on its Australian market leadership and reputation to become a premium supplier of groundbreaking technologies and services to the international gaming industry.
Aristocrat enjoys a well-earned reputation for outstanding performance and strong brand equity in more than 200 jurisdictions around the world. Our vision is clear: Aristocrat aims to become the leading provider of gaming solutions. Imagination, focus and creativity play major roles in achieving this vision.
Browse this site to discover more about our activities in Europe, our products, people and initiatives designed to help operators deliver optimum gaming entertainment to players across the Continent.
For information on global operations, please visit our Corporate Site.
- 2012-03-15: Aristocrat to launch first game for Spanish bar market at FER-Interazar. MORE -
- 2012-01-23: Spain Gets a Preview of Aristocrat’s Where’s The Gold™. MORE -
- 2011-08-10: Aristocrat appoints José Muyo as Commercial Officer in Spain. MORE -
- 2011-03-10: FER-Interazar the launch pad for two new Aristocrat games for Spain’s arcade/salon market. MORE -
- 2010-12-15: Two new games for the Spanish arcade/salon market to be unveiled at ICE. MORE -
- 2010-08-31: Aristocrat shows further commitment to Spanish arcade-salon market. MORE -
- 2010-01-13: Dolphin Treasure™ leads pack of Spanish Type B games in Aristocrat's new wave at IGE. MORE -
- 2009-11-16: Queen of the Nile™ sails into Spain. MORE -
- 2009-09-07: Aristocrat celebrates debut year in Spain with FER-Interazar launch and Madrid licence. MORE -
- 2009-06-16: Aristocrat embarks on Spanish regional tour. MORE -
- 2009-06-12: Aristocrat takes giant leap into Spanish street sector with Big Red™. MORE -
- 2009-01-19: Jurisdiction-specific slots unveiled at International Gaming Expo. MORE -
- 2008-10-02: Aristocrat hails successful Spanish debut. MORE -
- 2008-09-19: FER-Interazar debut marks Aristocrat arrival on Spanish low stake gaming scene. MORE -
- 2008-09-10: New game options and new players underpin Aristocrat's strategy for Spain. MORE -
- 2008-08-28: Aristocrat opens new office in Spain. MORE -
Aristocrat holds licences to supply games in eight key Spanish regions comprising Andalucia,
Aragon, Catalonia, Madrid, Valencia, País Vasco, Balearic Islands and Galicia.
The company is working in partnership with leading local distributors throughout the regions
© 2013 Aristocrat Technologies Australia Pty Ltd
Images on this site are the property of Aristocrat and can not be copied or duplicated in any way.